Monday 2 February 2015

Blogging for fun, fundraising and profit

It has been a busy end of 2014 and start of 2015. I have barely switched off my computer for a few hours, even during the Christmas holidays.

I had web content to write, digital strategy to formulate, a University website to maintain, a blog to look after for a non-profit community group and my lectures to prepare. This Friday I am starting teaching Digital Marketing Communications to postgraduates at a local university, while being involved with the other university in a communications role.

So it's no surprise I have neglected this blog. I plan to post more regularly this year, but in the meantime I will leave you with the PowerPoint slides of a talk I gave on Friday in Cambridge. Enjoy and do leave a comment if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment